Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hello All - It's day 3 of my staycation. I am totally loving it. Today is a very lazy day. I just can't seem to get going! The week has been outstanding however. On Sunday, I bought myself some flower, laid out on my chaise in the back yard and started my staycation read: The Wildwater Walking Club by Claire Cook. It was awesome! I even made Pina Coladas! Whoot Whoot! I'm living on Twitter this week as well! Soo many tweets... consumes hours at a time! The week has been cold (in the 50's) so outside stuff has been difficult to fit in. On Monday I did a Library trip in the morning to get inspired and then worked on journal pages in the afternoon and into the evening. On tuesday I got up very early did morning pages, worked in my workshop, did a long bike ride and finished my read. The book was great and I'm passing it to a friend for her staycation next week. So today I just basically lounged around and kintted, watched the Divine Secretes of Ya Ya sisterhood and slept on and off. I'm going to get moving and go for a bike ride soon and to my son's Baseball game tonight. I just varnished a few of my AJ pages and some of the ink smeared. Yikes! I know which one as well! Going to get rid of that pad. It does look kinda cool however. Tomorrow is beach day ! I can't believe staycation is almost over. I could really get into this no work deal!!

No comments: