Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back again! Cleaned off my Craft Bench and ready to get creative again. Had a whirl wind past few months and my creative gene is screaming to be fed. I'm still loving twitter and finally set up a facebook account, but now I need to get committed to staying current and loading my photo's etc. I'm doing allot of hunting around on the Internet to get inspired again. Think I'm going to try AJ again and perhaps some jewelry. I feel like I really need to get grounded again. In the last few months I have started a yoga class that I absolute love. It meets twice a week so my goal now is to do an asana every day and do a meditation every day. I'm going to strive to make this Christmas work with what I have and not buy anything new in terms of decorations etc. I've got a ton of stuff and I'm sure I can make it all work together. I don't need to buy anything else so there in lies my challenge. I feel a boost of creativity already. I'm not going to purchase any more art supplies either!!! Seriously!! I have more than enough to make a really fun holiday season and I'm sure the boys will love it either way. I just got a thought that I should really use this blog as my morning papers exercise. I really can move when I'm typing and the ideas just keep coming. We'll see - I'm not so sure about that yet. None the less feeling the inspiration and ready to get recommitted. I can't wait to see the new Mad Hattuer movie!!

No comments: