Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Last night was the first full moon of December. We will also have one on the 31st as well. Since my birthday is just a day away I did a full reading last night. The cards revealed the coming of a lift in a period of struggles that my family has been facing over the last few months. I can feel the shift coming and I know I have the power to transform our situation. The reading reaffirmed that and focused strongly on the suits of Staves and Swords. Staves primarily focucs on creativity and knowledge and swords as I've come to interpret the reading represents my development, application and controls over the gift of creativity, femininity and knowledge. This to me equates to power and I realize it is within my reach. It is right infront of me all I have to do is channel it and use it. The final outcome was the major arcana of Transformation. It is the key theme for me this month and I invite the Spirits to show me wisdom as I journey through this life transformation. What a great way to start my birthday month! I am feeling aligned.

No comments: