Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Careful what you wish for!

Well last week I was so happy to see the snow and went about singing let it snow let it snow let it snow and Mother Nature sure listened. We got snow yesterday and today and expecting a huge storm tomorrow. I must say I do like this time of year and this weather. I feel very reflective and introspective as I contemplate the coming of the year ahead. Not only are we facing a new year but a new decade as well. I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I was the Y2K project manager, the project that officially launched my career in health care IT. Well tonight I'm going to stop on the way home and pick up some fixings to make a big pot of soup for tomorrow and then work on my Photoshop skills tonight. I downloaded some cool brushes and just can't wait to have 4 hours to sit down, light the fire (with the remote;) and start creating. I certainly however will have to literally rip myself away from Farmville to get it done. I Quiet night of contemplation and creation. My poem for a snowy day: Snowflakes glisten my world today, I stop and pause ...worry gives way. To a beautiful sheen that lights my soul and my way.

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog and leaving such a kind comment about my USArtQuest projects. I agree, the gilding adds so much to any project :)
Good luck on the giveaway!!