Thursday, December 03, 2009

Well today is my birthday and I must say it is an awesome day! I don't know why but everything just seems to be working today. Normally I don't "self celebrate" my birthday but this year it just seems appropriate. I suppose the fact that I finished my masters last month and graduate in 16 days has something to do with it. I've finally got the time to get back to my crafting and cooking etc. I am just absolutely loving my 2x per week Yoga class and by gosh I nailed that darn crocodile pose last night 5 times! I felt on top of the world and have since. It even snowed today! First of the season and it is so very pretty. Right outside my office window are a few trees and the little white lights are on today and it makes a very pretty scene. Even though I have a meeting tonight I am very much enjoying this day.

No comments: